Holiday Play Scheme
For Primary school children
Holiday club is now fully booked.
Please fill in a registration form if you haven't done so before.
The next play scheme will be 12-16 February 2018. Please send your form in now. Do not pay until you have confirmation of a place.
Important - Nut and seed free packed lunch please
Tax free childcare
Families may be able to get 20% of childcare fees funded by Government via an online childcare account. See https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-free-childcare-10-things-parents-should-know
We provide full day care Monday to Friday, 9:00 until 6:00 at Easter, 4 weeks in the Summer holidays, and each half-term.
- We take children from Reception class age to 11 years, with a staff ratio of one staff to six children. The children need to already be in Reception going into Year 1 in Sept for the Summer playscheme.
- All workers are police-checked, and have training in play work and first-aid.
- We provide a stimulating, homely, safe and fun environment for each child. All children are given individual attention and activities are planned that suit each child.
- We provide snacks and drinks. Parents provide a seed and nut-free packed lunch.
- The Bath House provides a safe and happy child-centred environment, where children can relax, play and learn through self-chosen activities. The play workers are actively involved in helping the children to get along and make new friends.
- Encourage your child to ask a play worker for help if they need any support. If parents have any concerns please talk to Kim, the After School Club supervisor, or Maggie, the manager. Children talk about their excitement about attending the Bath House and have a strong sense of ownership and control over the activities they take part in. Parents are welcomed, included and able to approach staff with any concerns they have and parents feel happy and confident to leave their children in our care.
£39 per day per child.
Sibling rate is £35 for each child per day so 2 children would be £70 per day.
Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. Cancellations can only be refunded if the place can be filled by another child. Please do not make a payment until your booking is confirmed by email.
The trips will be on Wednesday or Thursday. Trips will be charged extra at £6. Trips on Weds are for 7 years plus and Thursday for 5-7 years.
Please send the booking form as an attachment in an email to email@example.com. If your child has not attended before please also fill in a Registration Form from the Registration Form page. Please update your details with us if they have changed since last attendance.
We may have problems accessing files that you send by email. To avoid potential issues, click Edit > Attachments > Always Send Window-Friendly Attachments, and also the Always Insert Attachments At End of Message option.
Important - Nut and seed free packed lunch is essential
Children need to bring a packed lunch each day. Children will be provided with extra snacks in the morning and afternoon. Because of children with serious allergies we are seed and nut free. Please check product ingredients when making your child's packed lunch to ensure no nuts or seeds are in the packed lunch.
See some of the art work the after school and holiday club have produced at www.kidscreatebathhouse.tumblr.com